Board Examination in all subjects of all Semester under the scheme of examination will be conducted at the end of each semester.
The sessional marks in all the subjects will be awarded on the basic of continuous internal assessment made during the semester concerned . For each subject 25 marks are allotted for internal assessment and 75 marks are allotted for each for Board Examination.
Examining Body:-State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility for appearing for the Board Examination
1. The candidate must have put in a minimum of 80% of attendance in the semester concerned.
2. should have earned a progress certificate in studies from the Head of the Institution.
3. Have to satisfactorily complete the course of study prescribed by the State Board of Technical Education
4. Should be in possession of satisfactory conduct and character.
5. Have to register and remit the prescribed examination fee.